Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- Waiting for the radio show to begin and feeling like i am heading for a job interview. instagr.am/p/WTO2sLnBlV/ 2 months ago
- I will be on ABC radio's Book Club at 2.30pm (Adelaide time) today. You can listen live at bit.ly/Y36Hgr. 2 months ago
- One interesting side effect Oz had on me: It has turned me into an entrepreneur. When you're driven to a corner, you improvise and innovate. 3 months ago
- CNY dinner with friends. Thank you Yin for making me part of your family tonight! instagr.am/p/VggSfkHBtz/ 3 months ago
- Having a gorgeous Boxing Day in Melbourne. What lovely weather! instagr.am/p/TsSdIeHBgN/ 4 months ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Category Archives: Why TwoP sucks
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading