Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- RT @JaneFriedman: If you're launching your first book, but have no presence on social media, it's OK. It just won't play a role this time a… 3 hours ago
- 'The Author Blog' #BookReview . As usual, a winner from @annerallen bit.ly/2jRGy9j 5 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Wellmania by Brigid Delaney goodreads.com/review/show?id… 9 hours ago
- RT @elizabethscraig: The Laws of Simple Sentences: ow.ly/OZ0M30gYhnX by Jeff Dolven @parisreview #wkb2e 1 day ago
- RT @thecreativepenn: #Writing And Editing: Five Problems to Avoid in Your First Novel bit.ly/1ReRjJE https://t.co/LjGNtByLuq 1 day ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Author Archives: Elizabeth Tai
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading