Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- So a whistleblower is a leaker in the Trump administration I guess. #ComeyHearing 2 weeks ago
- You know what pisses me most about Trump and his cohorts? That they are actively gaslighting the world. 2 weeks ago
- Those damn emails. #comeyday 2 weeks ago
- This Comey dude must be made of titanium. Answers everything in a calm, unshakeable manner. #Comeyday 2 weeks ago
- RT @crookedmedia: How we got to #ComeyDay. https://t.co/d0GzlK6f1D 2 weeks ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Author Archives: Elizabeth Tai
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading