Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- 4 of 5 stars to Homer and Langley by E.L. Doctorow goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @fitnessblender youtu.be/pg2CYj3rjYI?a Quick and Intense HIIT Workout - Bodyweight Only HIIT Cardio 6 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Escape by Mary Balogh goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/2FYRQRjzihs?a Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life (Audiobook) 1 week ago
- Me three! twitter.com/jbaker8/status… 3 weeks ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Category Archives: Why TwoP sucks
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading