Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- Just met a 70 yo man who is so socially media switched on that I feel like a dinosaur beside him. Respect! 2 weeks ago
- RT @hannahyeoh: Here's a true Malaysian! twitter.com/danielkhoo/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Mindshare_RR: How to Deal with Creative Block and Creative Envy - Copyblogger rightrelevance.com/tw/mindshare_r… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HomelessInMelb: This Homeless couple set up home under a Melbourne bridge as they wait for affordable housing m.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Star2dotcom: K-drama star Shin Se-kyung is beyond her years star2.com/entertainment/… 2 weeks ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Category Archives: Why TwoP sucks
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading