Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/0V91LvX2UoI?a ♥ MEAL PREP FOR THE WEEK | LOW CARB | CHIA CRUSTED SALMON FILLETS | BACON AND EGG 5 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/El1eM5g_un4?a Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice! (Paleo, Whole30) 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Wiw-wp4PsDg?a Collard Green Chicken Avocado Rolls ! (Paleo, Whole30) 6 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/wh8purd8xh4?a Chinese Steamed Pumpkin Cake Recipe 蒸金瓜糕 (南瓜糕) | Huang 6 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/LH6lUDuwSe4?a NYONYA STEAMED TURNIP/RADISH CAKE - GEDAMPFTE RETTICH KUCHEN - CHAI TOU 6 days ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Category Archives: Why TwoP sucks
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading