Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- Me too! twitter.com/JustKatieH/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @JustStimming: "I'll keep you in suspense." Democracy isn't a reality TV show. Peaceful transfer of power matters a LOT. #CripTheVote 5 days ago
- Wah Malaysia made headlines in The Daily Mail. #malaysiaboleh So proud 👍👍👍👍 twitter.com/jay_baharin/st… 5 days ago
- RT @alwyn_lau: Should ISETAN change its name too? Don't want nobody thinking they're walking into a Satanic shopping mall. 5 days ago
- Again??? Poor dude never seems to catch a break. twitter.com/NBCChicagoMed/… 1 week ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Category Archives: Why TwoP sucks
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading