Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/r8cexmYOknI?a 7 Minute Workout to lose weight fast, burn fat and tone your body 5 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/s1mVxvB6-xM?a Easy Morning Yoga Sequence to Start Your Day Right (under 10 minutes!) 5 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/3-89-dJGGFU?a Workout To Improve Mobility & Posture 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @bananarawpublic youtu.be/5Y0A9CmbgAI?a Rainbow Rice Recipe - Day 9 #mayvc 2 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/N2GLPMkPzYk?a End Lower Back Pain: Stretch Routine that Ended 17 Years of Lower Back 2 days ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Category Archives: Why TwoP sucks
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading