Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- Goodbye, @TheRealNimoy. You were my first crush, my inspiration and my muse. 4 days ago
- RT @FireheadLtd: So you wanna be a content strategist? In our latest job Q&A we talk to @krismauser about enterprise content strategy: http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NinaAmir: #Writers: Write a bestselling book—fast—with this plan and writing guide. bit.ly/1AtZ0ps #writing 2 weeks ago
- Deputy, our organic meat processor. http://t.co/jqIDBF06hv 2 weeks ago
- Talent deficit in content startegy scriptorium.com/2015/02/talent… 2 weeks ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Category Archives: Why TwoP sucks
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading