Telling TalesElizabeth Tai is a journalist for Malaysian English daily The Star. She writes about books, television, movies and anything that fascinates her (such as nuclear energy and the latest YouTube video of a cute puppy). She is also chronically attached to her Sony Reader.
- Fanfiction: Wacky, Weird, and never boring elizabethtai.com/2015/07/21/fan… http://t.co/9ddqusQxSO 1 week ago
- How to Lose Friends and Alienate People by Toby Young elizabethtai.com/2015/07/16/how… 1 week ago
- RT @mphclick: Step right up, step right up! Come one come all to the MPH Bookerville Carnival Roadshow is here! There'll be... http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- The air smells ashy n my eyes gritty from dusty. #haze is back in Subang. Sigh 2 weeks ago
- RT @jasonburrows: Define Yourself by Your Work? How (and Why) You Should Stop Now bit.ly/1IQpmIj http://t.co/ljrnDbdGH8 2 weeks ago
Rating Scale1 stars: So abysmal I’d not torture my worst enemy with it
2 stars: Some redeeming qualities. But seriously, not worth your time.
3 stars: Average, great for one watch.
4 stars: Awesome, just awesome! Rewatch material!
5 stars: So perfect, it hurts to look directly at its awesome brilliance.
Category Archives: Why TwoP sucks
First, read this post. It’s wonderful what 8 hours of sleep does for you. I’m not as angry as I was last night, when I received a string of rude e-mails from TwoP’s notorious queen bee Bayliss, and not even … Continue reading
Just got banned from Television Without Pity forums by a moderator named TwoP Bayliss. My crime? Telling him off for calling posters “weak”. I wasn’t surprised that my post was deleted and I was banned right after that. (He sure … Continue reading